Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Friday 28 December 2012

OMG! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!

OMMMGGGG~~! 

Seriously................. I felt like dreaming!!! Someone.......... PLEASE!!! Pinch me hard hard!!

Dad just came in and give me some money.... =.=" haha! lolx! It's for my IPHONE!!!!! At last, finally, oh yeah... No more depressed, no more crying in the midnight! =P 

Felt so damn happy now! =) Now got mood to do things le!! 

Iphone! Wait for me! Please, don't so quickly finish stock!! >.< 

I decided le! This will be my last thing I asked from daddy and mummy *Other than asking you guys sponsor me go overseas to study!* I won't ask you guys to buy me laptop just like all my siblings did. If after form 5, I really want a laptop, I shall go work!!! =) After SPM, straight away work!! Suppose to plan to work this year end but who knows, an important competition pop out~ >.< 

But I just don't want to work at daddy's shop! First reason = I want gather many many working experiences. I think working at daddy's shop, I won't get many experience. Family shopp bah. It's diff. Second reason = If working at daddy's shop that's mean my salary will come from dad! I don't want!!! x( It's just seem like the money still come from dad. Hmm, I want my first salary to come from outsider! You all may think I'm lazy or don't want to help out in the shop... It's okay! Just think so if that's make you guys felt better. My friends always said me macam macam!I admit it! haha! Indeed, I'm a girl who think a lots and will think dao very far! 

Back to the topic! =) I'm goona get my Iphone soon! Hopes it's a smooth road...

Few days ago, I got so damn moody! Like my friend, got the depressed virus! I'm sure he spread it to me!! =( Due to unable to get an Iphone! but now I'm fully recovered!! =) thanks daddy and mummy! Love you all! Muackkkzzz! 

Oh ya! My mum gave me an amount of money for my PMR result. For me it's far too much! I put some back to the place where my mum always put her money!!! hehehehe! shhh! that's my secret. That's the good of staying at home alone~ =P haha! lolx! While, my grandpa gave me too! haha! lolx! Thank you all of you! =) I will keep it and not to use it. Plan to use for uni! Although I still have 2 years to go, but I know. The subject that I wished to take kinda need lots of $$$! So, of course, I will not able to pay all myself but trying my best to settle my own. Best of all, I wished for a scholarship and that's the reason I study hard. In order to have the chance to study what I want to study! 

Study hard -----> Straight A -----> Scholarship -----> Dreamed uni and subjects -----> Achieve ambition. So, very clearly, that's what I'm thinking now. In order to achieve my ambition, I have to study and get excellent result for the subjects. In order to be able to study at the uni that I wanted and take the subjects I want, I have to get scholarship as I realised that the uni and subjects I wanted to take will cost many 000 at the back. In order to get scholarship, I have to study hard and get super excellent results! =) That's what I'm casing for. All this achieve, you tell me the world end, I'm okay with it. =) 

p/s You may think I'm useless because keep asking things from parents. But don't forget, you ever did it too. You can have your first own phone while I'm keep having the second hand. I'm not rubbish bin. Do you like to be rubbish bin or second hand? No, I don't. After all, my uniforms, shirts everything. It's unfair but patience still exist in my heart. 

After all, I still love you all! 

#Next post gonna write my AIMS YEAR 2013! =) I wanna make myself clear on what I shud do and what I shud achieve in order to improve myself! =)

2 comments: