Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Sunday 9 December 2012

I'm truly sad.....

Right now, I have nothing to do and I don't know what to do. Wandering around aimlessly... 

I should not be blogging here as I should be at HQ, having my camp with my beloved friends.. But unfortunately, I got sick again and have to went back home. I really don't want to go back home but I have no choice. 

Again, hyperventilation + gastric(I don't feel pain...) + headaches + flu + fever + sore throat...

Around one month ago, I got the news that there will be a camp at Sibu. SHS Camp. I was excited to go for it and I can't wait to go for it. Although all my friends from my school is not joining, but I still insisted on joining the camp. I scared to go there but I'm still excited about it. But now, I can't go for it. 

To think back how excited am I... how happy am I when I got the permission to go... how excited am I... I'm sad. I wished to go. But...

I can't let my mum worried, scared again... every times... got call from someone... saying that I'm in hospital. I know, my mum was really worried about me. Not to go for the camp may be a good choice. Not to let mum worried. 

This is the second time... I went to camp.. As a participant, being sick again. Unable to complete the camp. I'm sad. 

Look at the 100 positive messages that I have brought... It doesn't have any effectiveness... 


I have no fate to go SHS Camp with you guys... hope you guys enjoy yourself there...

1 comment:

  1. Aww dont be so sad la jessica.. still have chance to go der :) take care yourself first!!:)

    ReplyDelete