Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Friday 21 December 2012

HORRAAAYYYYY~~

HEY GUYS!!! as you all know, I'm in form 3 this year (Felt kinda old!! >.<) and I had just got .............. my....................... PMR................ RESULT!!!! >.< 

After had breakfast with siblings and cousins, we went to school to get my result!!! xDD I'm so damn nervous!!! 

and so... my result! huh! can you guess? 

=P

Straight A had been my aim after all, and I DID IT!!!! =) 7A's is in my hand!!! I'm so happy to get this result. One of my dream had come true. And there many more dreams that I wanted to fulfil too! Too much! So, I had to work harder in order to achieve all these important dreams!! =) 

Praised to the Lord! =) Love you so much! 

*Mummy, Daddy, at first I don't wanna to have anything for getting this result... Actually at the month of January, I had been thinking... If I get straight A, I wanna a new phone!!!! >.< But my sista gave me her previous phone and I decided not to buy a new one. But.............. recently, the phone become sot sot de!!! haiz! keep on jam there, jam here. suddenly off. Very lag too! =( Sad. Now, I wished for a new phone. My friends are influenced me to buy iphone 5! but, it's kinda expensive!!! haiz! still thinking, still deciding! I HOPE, NOW! MONEYSSSS WILL DROP FROM THE SKY AND LET'S THE HUMAN ENJOY BEING RICH!!! WAKAKAKAKA!  *slap slap! stop dreaming, CaCa!! =.=" 

this is my slip~ =) happy to receive it! all my hard work throughout the 3 years were paid! =) 

To all my friends, a big big congratulation to all of you for being able to achieve what you had aim for!! =) Once again, congratulation!!! >.< For those who didn't, no worries! It's not the end of everything, but it's just the starting of everything. Take this as a lesson and aim for better for the next big exam, coming in the next 2 years! Of course, it's not enough for only aiming at it, should add a lots of effort in it! =) But have to enjoy life too! =P My friend, Miss S, don't think too much and don't lose hope. I'm sure you will see the light somewhere in the darkness and by that time, everything will be ok! *OMG! What am I talking??! =.="* Anyway, I just want to say, Don't think negative (p/s Although I always think negative too! not a good thing oohh~) Many people care for you and there's many more exam and every exam, you can surely improve slowly! =) So, don't chop yourself as loser as there's no one see you as a loser. You will really be a loser if you yourself think so! =.=" *talking crap?! IDK!* Stop all nonsense thinking and start your life again! new year, new life. =) Btw, you can always find me to chat. you will feel better by then! =) I will be a good listener! hope you read this and take my advice! =) 

*Someone is depress now................. =PPPPP

Today, went to HQ to help JingJing together with da geng to clean all those old mannequin!!! hahaha! have fun and had new experience trying out new things! I never wash a mannequin before!!! >.< Really fun lehh!! =) 

At first, we started with cleaning using clorox! hahaha! lolx!! It's fun cuz it's involved water! Water is the most fun things to play~ =P When I wash those parts of mannequin, my trousers got wet and thanks God, the inner one did not get wet. I din't bring a spare part~ =P MUAHAHAHAH! 

AHAKKK~ Da mei nv doing the cleaning!! xDD 

All so serious zomok~ =P muahahahaha! Nice hair, NaNa~ =) Those mannequin parts were suppeeerrr expensive!!! WALAO! when heard those price, it's killing me! *mouth opened big big..... thankfully, only air goes in!! wakakakaka!*

Photo credit to our senior, Mr. Clarence Tang!! Welcomed back to Miri! =) HAHAHA! We all xiak dao you will come and very happy to see dao you again! =) *You should eat more!! Si beh, cao di wu di skinny!!!* >.< 

By the way, got the slip! Advance First Aid!! =) I passed both theory and practical!!! =) happy happy~ 
take the course during preparation for ICFAC! =) 

:
:
:
:
:
Sista brought a mini Christmas tree!! =P kinda nice and cute!!! hahaha! 

I like the light thingy~ =) 

Merry Christmas to all of you! =) Enjoy your christmas! *Too early, huh!!? =P 

My post on ylc camp, ICFAC and ch camp haven done~~ kept delaying~~ >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment