Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Monday 24 December 2012

24/12/2012

Yo whassup guys?!  

Today have meeting with all the form 4! =) *although not all is coming.. 

hahahaha! idk what to wirte.... bla bla bla~~ =.="

I loved the feeling when all same batch people gather and have some happy fun meeting! haha! but to say the truth, I VERY ANTI TO HAVE MEETING!!! I DISLIKE MEETING! BUAHAHAHAHAHA! Lolx! 

After that, we (IngIng, CaCa, MoMo, SuSu, NaNa, LuenLuen) went to have our lunch!! *can't bear to hear my stomach calling me to fill something into it! =P went to x-cuisine again. Seems like the worker recognise us as we make the loudest sound during last time! xDD hahaha! uhuu~ we are famous! >.< 

Ate a lot and wanna diet!!! T.T 

Went back to HQ using LuenLuen car!!! hahahaha! really paiseh! 

Recently, I'm really really don't know how to make decision!!!! huuuuuh! HEN FAN ARRHHHH!! Iphone or samsung? Iphone 5 or S3??? walao! both seems to be okay! Iphone have more nice de design! *For me!* haha! but it's really expensive!! RM 2500!!! But I really wished for it!!! haiz! 

But the problem is that I don't know how to kai kou! How I want to tell my parents that I want a new phone ant it cost about RM 2500-2600? OMG! fan arhh! 

Friends teaches me some ways and it's so damn freaking lame! but, this may be a good way! 

Suggestion! I will put many apple at certain places that my mum will go! for example, the toilet, kitchen, living room, bedroom. at the end, I print a photo of Iphone 5 and put it at mum's bantal! =P

HAHAHAHA! =.=" 

 Laugh die die! 

I think the white one more nice ho! but scared it got dirty! 

Praying that mum and dad agreed to buy for me! >.<

My one and only wish!

Christmas Eve is just a normal day for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment