Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Sunday 16 December 2012

Durian Feast?!!

Dad just brought back home TWO!! boxes of durians!! OMG! i was shock when I saw those durians!! YI LIU ARHH~ hahaha! 

Got orange, yellow and white! xDD Eco trying to attack those durians while I'm taking pictures! hahaha! yuen lai cat also like durians!

Mum and dad dealing with the durians while I'm just standing there looking at those delicious durians! WAKAKAKAKA! 

Today I make some cookies too! =) *Actually start to make last night de. HAHA! But.... last night de not berjaya. So today do one more time! Never give up!!! >.< 



What I'm doing now is just wait for my result!!! xD Nervous!! Hope that I can get straight a!! >.<

Many people waiting for me to post about ICFAC, ylc camp and CHRC Camp?!?! hahaha! hao lian betul... say dao like many people view my blog! WAKAKAKAKA!! hahaha! wait I got mood to write bahh~ hahahaha! now kinda lazy..... 

~.~


No comments:

Post a Comment