Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Fuuhhhh~

This December... there are many Red Crescent activities!! I scared I might not have time to update my blog! 

Ladies and gentlemen who are waiting for me to update my blog, please wait again!!!! >.< It might take a long time for me to update and I'm really sorry for it!! Trying my best to update everything!! 

Just come back from Kuching after the ICFAC. after two days, I will be leaving home again for CHRC camp for 5 days. 3 days after CHRC camp, I will be leaving for SHS camp at Sibu. Once I'm back, I will have to get my PMR result!! I'm so damn nervous already!! 

Hope everything will be OKAY!

Hope I won't get SICK!

This is what I'm doing for the two days of rest before CHRC camp~ hahahahaha!

1 comment: