Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Monday 3 September 2012

2012 Flagsale

It's Monday and I'm here!!! =P hahaha! it's mean, I don't go to school!! WOW! I'm a bad student, ponteng class! hehe! 

Flagsale just passed and I felt extremely tired! Oh damn! @.@ haha! this year flagsale got 3 days! I thought only 2 days! hahaha! Anyway, Felt so fun during the flagsale although many things happened. 

First day....
Morning not really good... haiz! meet with three drunk people... scary.....
My location is Sin Liang. Not many people le. The lao ren jie good lar. got people donate! =) See dao iI so tired then donated to me! hahaha! Most fun der is that people cia us drink vitagen!! hahaha! thanks yea! Soo got 100+!! that time I'm not there and unluckily, I didn't get it!! >.< 

Second day...
Still at Sin Liang! hahaha! but morning at Open air market! =) hahaha! Open air got many people donated! =) thanks everyone! hahaha! Nasib morning not at Sin Liang, later meet dao with those three people again... Saw Sim Jia Zheng at Sin Liang! He donated to us! =P haha! Arigato! 

Third day...
YEA!!! today finally my location change dy!!! =) hahahahaha! happy si! today at open air market! having a bad experiences walking with James! hahahaha! He loved to walked so much!!! xDD 
Afternoon having lunch with James at KFC! muahahaha! two days eat KFC le~ T.T hahaha! because want to go place that have air conditioner!! =P hahaha! eat eat eat dao hen full~~ hahaha! that 3 days I don't eat dinner and breakfast le! if not eat full full, I will really be malnourished dehydrated liao! hahaha! more bad de is my bottles keep on disappears like ghost! =.=" sure will dehydrated under the hot sun! =P hahaha! When want to go back, got one people say we like 'chi kai!' beggars! cis! see he got donated, I cai no shoot him back! damn! @.@ We are good one you called us beggars! really is no brain de! hmmpphhh! 
Night went to HQ~ hahahaha! so happy. long time no go HQ le! =)))))) went there with ambulance! =P felt like long time no sit in ambulance le! hahaha! but almost hit my head in the ambulance since the driver a.k.a Jing Kwong drives si beh fast and then suddenly break.. =.=" hahaha! everyone shouting like hell at the back there~ =) hahahaha! so fun! xDD

Today suppose go HQ at morning but............... soi si! I overslept!! haiz! sien arh! then I missed the chance to go HQ! T.T haiz! sad. and our results is.......... RM 18 040.05. Never mind, next year we will do better! members, please gives your support! Don't give many many reasons! Support SJRC! It's a good experiences and full of memories! It's the best moments in secondary life! =) 

MeJamesSoo~ One station~~ =P 

Donation please~ =) Lai lai lai~

so smart ohhh~ =P

Aiming at people~ 

looked at who?! >.<

I'm surrounded by MONEY~~ o.O

The only things I hate, I think most of them who went to flagsale hate this. Only one sentence to describes that peopleS! "In life, learn to appreciate lar!" this really ngam for them! got a good good places liao still want to come to our area. It's really irritates us you know. I think you all really loved people hate you all right! 
GOOD HUMANS KNOW HOW TO APPRECIATE! 

anyway, to think that we all doing the same thing and for the same purpose, I forgive you all but please! don't act too over! or else, don't paksa us to do that thing! A warning for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment