Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Friday 24 August 2012

2012 UK Funfair

HEY GUYS!!! had you all go to have fun at the UK Funfair?! If haven't, faster go! Open till 30 September oh!! Fast fast! the time is running!! =) 

This is it! UK FUNFAIR! 

Few days ago, I just went there to have fun! I think that is the first time I went to a funfair! I think so! >.< haha! So, quite excited about it!! haha!

Went there with Bong, Mor, Shereena, James, and Samuel! haha! Sad that Soo, Megan, Catherine, Isabel and Winny didn't come! T.T haiz! No worries! I'm sure next time we can go out together again!! After PMR!! MUST! 

The first game I played! hmm, I don't know what it's name! but, got a horrible experience! 
:
:
Let's not talked about it! I think I will not go played at funfair again!!! >.< go and see can lar~~ 

School going to start soon! =) Impatient to meet with friends again! haha! After holiday, many exams and activities! Hoped I can coped up!!! 

GAMBATEHHHH~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment