Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Friday 17 August 2012

What I'm involved in

Hmm, what I'm involved in during these few yearss??! haha! 

SJRC. I loved it so much! this is the thing that I wanted to get involved fully. Young, old, I still want to be active in it. =) 












LEOs, I loved to worked together and do service together. Let's work hard on it, guys! 





YLC!!! =)) I enjoyed my time here with you guys!! Friends from other school, working together, it's really fun and I got a lots of experiences from it! thanks!





Class activities with Koreans. Really fun to cooked laksa and have fashion show with them!! 



I think this is the first time I went for joggerthon!! OMG! Unbelievable.



Training!! <3 
























No comments:

Post a Comment