Just like the seasons, people have the ability to change.

Sunday 16 September 2012

2012 Link Mass Enrolment and Telematch!

HAHAHA! I'm tired of update blog! So, will not write much! =P 

16.09.2012! the day after the competition! Still very tired and yeah, I have to go hq! helping out with the activity going on! Although tired, but I enjoyed helping + learning + playing = fun! 

We planned to have a water fight after the activity! >.< and, yes! we play till forget the world! hehehehe! Let's play again in future! =) 

In charge of PA system! haha! I don't know how to deal with it. At first, it's complicated but after that, it's easy! =)))) 

Chiong and Sharon! 

Sister! 

Aduh~~ Why I will laugh till like this de!!? OMG! 

HAHAHAHA! Melissa, I support you! Tumbuk nia! xD 

Playing game too~ =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment